Victorian Climbing Clubpowered by TidyHQ
Follow these steps to register for an event through the VCC portal:
- Open the event and click 'Get Tickets'. (Members can log into the portal at this step to make registering and paying easier. This links the event to their account.)
- Select the quantity of tickets you want and click 'Checkout'
- Enter the requested Buyer Info, including credit card information for a paid event, and click 'Submit Order' or 'Pay'
- Download the event tickets from the page. Tickets will also be sent to the email address provided in step 3.
- Wait for the email - this may take up to an hour. There are usually three notices sent:
- A request with the subject 'Activate your TidyHQ account to manage your profile with Victorian Climbing Club'. This is optional and not required for most events. (Members can avoid this email by logging into their accouint before registering.)
- A notification containing information about the event
- And finally, an order confirmation with:
- an invoice for the event
- the tickets attached as a pdf
- a 'Download tickets' button
Members can find information on changing or removing the stored card in their account at the Frequently Asked Questions page.